Daltons Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Tree
Daltons Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Tree formula combines the benefits of a fully coated controlled release fertiliser (CRF) with the nitrogen stabilising technology of Extend Complete. Each granule contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements. The CRF is protected by an organic resin coating applied to the granule, ensuring plant nutrients are delivered efficiently over a long period of time, according to the plants seasonal requirements. Extend Complete delivers an immediate, up front supply of nutrients for instant results; the patented nitrification inhibitor coating delivers improved long term growth. This unique combination ensures less fertiliser is lost through leaching, resulting in minimal impact on the environment, improved growth and better yields.
- Easy to use, dust free and safe for all fruit and citrus applications - in containers, established trees and new plantings.
- Enhanced Ca and Mg - for healthy leaves and to correct magnesium deficiencies in fruit and citrus plants.
- Balanced formulation with enhanced N for increased growth & fruit production.
- Daltons Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Tree 500gm
Mix evenly with existing garden soil. When planting with a Daltons Premium Mix product, halve application rates. Water well.
Fertiliser Top Up
Sprinkle evenly around top of container, or plant’s dripline for in-ground plants. Lightly fork in and water well. Apply annually.
Measuring scoop inside. 1 scoop = 50gms.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use