Daltons Enriched Potting Mix
Enriched Potting Mix can be used for indoor and outdoor plants. Contains controlled release fertilisers for immediate and continuing nutrient and trace element availability for up to 4 months.
The patented nitrification inhibitor coating of Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser extends the delivery of nitrogen to plants. This provides a longer lasting slow release delivery of nutrients, improving growth and yields, and reducing leaching.
- Enriched Potting Mix 30L
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before repotting.
- Partially fill your pot with Enriched Potting Mix.
- Trim off any knotted roots and gently loosen the root ball.
- Place plant into the pot, adjusting the level of potting mix to be 2-3cm below the pot rim.
- Fill the rest of the pot with Enriched Potting Mix, gently tapping the pot sides to ensure mix distributes throughout roots.
- Firm down gently and water thoroughly.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use