Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix
The struggle to lift heavy bags of growing media in and out of the car is now a thing of the past!
Daltons Easy Lift product range has been designed especially for those who need to carry a lighter load. Although much lighter than traditional mixes, these products are still heavy on performance.
Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix is a natural blend of organic ingredients for use as a soil conditioner, garden booster or planter mix. Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix is perfect for all gardens, garden beds, roses and ornamental shrubs.
- Contains controlled release fertiliser that feeds plants for up to 4 months.
- Contains wetting agent to ensure uniform wetting of mix and improved moisture penetration to roots.
- Increases organic matter in all soil types.
- Improves soil structure and drainage.
- Enhances sandy soils and increases water holding capacity.
- Acts as a clay breaker in heavy soil types.
- Promotes earthworm activity and improves nutrient availability.
- Guaranteed 100% weed free.
- Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix 25L
For best results place 15-20cm of Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix on your garden and dig to a depth of approximately 30cm. This should be done annually before planting if possible. After planting apply a layer of Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix as a mulch.
Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball and half fill with Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix. Gently place plant in hole so it is at correct level and fill up with Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix, gently firming around the plant.
Planter Boxes and Raised Gardens
Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix can be used in large planter boxes or big containers. The mix needs to be at a minimum depth of around 30cm. However, for small containers or pots use Daltons Easy Lift Potting Mix or Daltons Easy Lift Container Mix.
Spread Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix 5cm deep on garden beds to help prevent weeds germinating from the soil below as well as to retain moisture and help keep an even soil temperature.
When top dressing or additional feeding is required, use Daltons Easy Lift Garden Mix in conjunction with Daltons Premium Fertiliser range. Refer to packaging for instructions.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use