Daltons Citrus & Fruit Fert
A quality blend of controlled and slow release fertilisers formulated specifically for New Zealand growing conditions. Promotes strong root development, healthy foliage and plentiful fruit.
- Designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Enhanced formula for lush green healthy foliage.
- Increased soluble phosphorus and potassium levels for enhanced fruit production.
- Daltons Citrus & Fruit Fert 500gm
Prior to Planting
Apply at the rate of 1 scoop per m2. Mix thoroughly with existing soil to a depth of at least 30cm and water well.
Existing plants in Ground
Apply at the rate of 1½ scoops per m2 evenly out to the drip line of the tree. Water in well after application. For best results apply early spring or late summer.
Topdressing Citrus in Containers
Add 7g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
TIP: For improved growth and weed control apply Daltons Mulch & Grow after fertilising. Refer to application instructions on bag.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use