Daltons Bulb Fert
A quality blend of controlled and slow release fertilisers formulated specifically for New Zealand growing conditions. Promotes strong root growth, lush foliage and beautiful flowers.
- Ideal for in-ground or container applications.
- Contains essential micronutrients and trace elements.
- Promotes plentiful flowers year after year.
- Excellent for all bulb varieties.
- Daltons Bulb Fert 500gm
Prior to Planting
Spread ½ scoop per m2 evenly across garden bed and mix thoroughly with existing soil. Water well.
Apply at the rate of ½ scoop per m2 evenly once the bulbs have begun to push through the soil. Avoid contact with the foliage and fertiliser collecting in the leaf apex. Water in well after application.
Topdressing Bulbs in Containers
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
TIP: For improved growth and weed control apply Daltons Mulch & Grow after fertilising. Refer to application instructions on bag.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use