Daltons All Purpose
A quality blend of controlled and slow release fertilisers formulated specifically for New Zealand growing conditions. Daltons All Purpose fertiliser is ideal for garden beds, pots, hanging baskets and all landscape applications.
- Designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy to apply uniformly, resulting in even growth.
- Chloride free formulation makes it safe to use with all trees and shrubs.
- Daltons Garden Blend 500gm
Prior to Planting
Apply at the rate of ½-1 scoop per m2 distributing evenly. Mix thoroughly with existing soil.
Flowers & Vegetables: 1 scoop
Tree & Shrubs: 2 scoops
Apply evenly out to the drip line. Water in well after application and avoid direct contact with foliage.
Topdressing in Containers
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container or bag avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
TIP: For improved growth and weed control apply Daltons Mulch & Grow after fertilising. Refer to application instructions on bag.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For an extra good start, improve soil structure by blending Daltons 7in1 Boosted Compost or Daltons Garden Mix with existing soil prior to planting.