Daltons 7in1 Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix
Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix has been formulated as a specific fruit tree planter mix. It has been designed to be dug in at planting or as a complete container mix. Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix contains all the essential nutrients, including 7in1 Fert Pellets, to ensure dark green foliage and sweet juicy fruit. It provides the perfect structure, allowing good drainage and proper root aeration.
- Boosted organic nutrient supply from Daltons unique 7in1 Fert Pellets.
- Contains a complete range of controlled release nutrients for long term feeding.
- Extra potassium for increased fruit production.
- Added magnesium for improved leaf health.
- Contains Permawet® wetting agent for improved moisture distribution.
- 100% Weed free.
- Daltons 7in1 Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix 30L
Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball and half fill with Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix. Gently place plant in the hole so it is at correct level and fill up with Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix, gently firming around the plant.
Pots and Patio Tubs
Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix can be used in large pots and patio tubs. Fill 1/3 of the container with Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix and place plant gently on top of mix. Fill the rest of the container and firm around plant, then water well.
Existing Fruit Trees
Apply Daltons Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix at a depth of 5-10cm around existing fruit trees to add nutrients, prevent weeds, improve moisture retention and help keep an even soil temperature. Leave at least a 5-10cm gap around the base of the plant.
HINT: 6 months after planting, fertilise with Daltons Citrus & Fruit Fert for continued healthy fruit production.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use