Daltons 7in1 Boosted Compost
Daltons Boosted Compost is designed to be dug in with existing soil to boost plant growth and improve soil structure. Where you will be planting straight into the mix we recommend Daltons Garden Mix or one of Daltons specialty mixes such as Daltons Vegetable Mix, Daltons Tomato Mix, Daltons Strawberry Mix or Daltons Rose Mix.
- Enhanced with Daltons unique 7in1 Fert Pellet for complete nutrient supply.
- Improves soil structure and increases moisture retention.
- Boosts plant growth and crop yield.
- 100% Weed free
- Added mineral gypsum increases calcium, strengthening plants and opening up heavy soils.
- Daltons 7in1 Boosted Compost 40L
As a soil conditioner, it is recommended to place 10cm of Daltons Boosted Compost on top of the garden and fork it in thoroughly to a depth of approximately 25-30cm.
- When using for planting, dig a hole twice the size of the root ball.
- Gently tease the root ball out and trim off any knotted roots.
- Place the plant into the hole so the base of the stem is at ground level.
- Mix the soil from the hole with equal parts of Daltons Boosted Compost and fill the hole back in gently, shaking the plant to distribute the soil/compost mix evenly around the roots.
- Gently firm the soil and water thoroughly.
HINT: After planting, mulch with Daltons Mulch & Grow for improved growth.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use