Big Value Tub Mix
or try our Search for more great Daltons's solutions.
Big Value Tub Mix contains a full blend of fertilisers including controlled release fertiliser, for improved plant growth and vigour. Excellent for all outdoor containers. A great solution for hanging baskets, troughs and tubs.
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains a blend of controlled release fertilisers
- Contains New Zealand Pine Bark Fines and Fibre
- Contains Daltons Pumice for ideal aeration
- Regularly out-performs its more expensive competitors.
- Big Value Tub Mix 40L
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before repotting.
- Trim any damaged or tangled roots, gently loosen the root ball and clean off the top 1cm of old mix to eliminate any weeds.
- Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Big Value Tub Mix.
- Place plant into the container, adjusting the level of tub mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
- Fill the rest of the container with mix to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping the pot sides to ensure mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Water thoroughly at regular intervals. However, with the water holding properties of Big Value Tub Mix, take care to not over water.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use