Big Value Potting Mix
Big Value Potting Mix provides the ideal growing medium for all plants both indoor and outdoor, and contains controlled release fertilisers to feed plants for up to 4 months!
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains a blend of controlled release fertilisers
- Contains New Zealand Pine Bark Fines and Fibre
- Regularly out-performs it's more expensive competitors.
- Big Value Potting Mix 40L
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before repotting.
- Trim any damaged or tangled roots, gently loosen the root ball and clean off the top 1cm of old mix to eliminate any weeds.
- Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Daltons Big Value Potting Mix.
- Place plant into the container, adjusting the level of potting mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
- Fill the rest of the container with mix to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping the pot sides to ensure mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Firm down gently and water thoroughly at regular intervals.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use