7in1 Tomato Mix
7in1 Tomato Mix is designed specifically for growing all tomato types in containers, raised beds and traditional garden beds. 7in1 Tomato Mix is blended from weed-free, natural and organic ingredients and further enhanced with added 7in1 Fert Pellets and 5-6 month controlled release fertiliser.
- Extra Magnesium (Mg) for dark green healthy leaves.
- Added Calcium (Ca) and Potassium (K) for bigger, more plentiful fruit production.
- Contains coco fibre for improved water holding in containers.
- Manufactured from renewable products. 100% Weed free.
7in1 Tomato Mix contains:
- Horse Manure
- Seaweed Extracts
- Mineral Gypsum
- Organic Matter
- Blood and Bone
- Chicken Manure
- Sheep Manure
7in1 Fert Pellets are an all in one, pelletised source of essential plant nutrients. These high analysis pellets have been formulated by our horticultural experts to deliver a slow release supply of organic nutrients.
- 7in1 Tomato Mix 25L
Containers, hanging baskets or planter boxes
Fill container with 7in1 Tomato Mix. Compact lightly by hand and water to see what level the mix settles at. If necessary top up before planting, keeping mix level 2-3cm below edge of pot.
Place containers in a warm sheltered spot with lots of sunlight. Protect from frost.
For new raised planter beds
Add 7in1 Tomato Mix to a depth of 30-50cm. Compact lightly by hand and water to see what level the mix settles at. If necessary top up before planting.
Existing raised beds or as a planter mix
Dig a hole and fill with 5-10L per seedling of 7in1 Tomato Mix. Make a smaller hole in the mix and place your seedling. Water thoroughly.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use