7in1 Fert Pellets - Vegetable Formula
A complete supply of essential nutrients for all vegetable growing. Great for tomatoes and strawberries! 7in1 Fert Pellets are an all in one, easy to use, pelletised source of essential plant nutrients. These high analysis pellets have been formulated by our horticultural experts for all vegetable growing. Using specialised manufacturing techniques 7 ingredients have been combined into one unique pellet that outperforms all existing single source pellets.
To further lengthen the supply of these 7 nutrients we have incorporated natural Zeolite, nature’s nutrient sponge, to absorb and store excess nutrients and reduce leaching. Plant roots then extract these nutrients from the Zeolite as required, allowing for a more efficient uptake resulting in increased crop yield.
- Provides all nutrients plants require in one easy spread application.
- Increases organic matter and improves soil water and nutrient retention.
- Combines different organic nutrient sources fortified with added NPK for longer lasting supply to better match plant growing requirements.
- Stimulates and promotes naturally occuring soil organisms including earthworms, trichoderma and other beneficial fungi.
- Safe and easy to use in all garden applications.
7in1 Fert Pellets Vegetable Formula contains:
- Horse Manure
- Seaweed Extracts
- Mineral Gypsum
- Organic Matter
- Blood and Bone
- Chicken Manure
- Sheep Manure
- 7in1 Fert Pellets - Vegetable Formula 5kg
One adult handful is approximately 85grams. 1 Metric cup = 180gms.
7in1 Fert Pellets can be used for new plantings or to topdress existing garden beds. 7in1 Fert Pellets can also be used to boost container mixes for vegetables grown in containers.
Vegetables and herbs - new plantings 250g per m2 - Mix thoroughly with existing soil to 3-5cm, prior to planting. Reapply 5-6 weeks.
Vegetables and herbs - existing beds top up 170g per m2 - Sprinkle evenly across garden, lightly fork in. Reapply 5-6 weeks.
Vegetables and herbs - in containers 10g per L of container - Mix thoroughly with container mix prior to planting.
Potatoes - in ground furrows 85g per m - Sprinkle evenly along bottom of furrow.
Strawberries and tomatoes - planting hole 170g per plant - Mix with existing soil in planting hole, prior to planting.
Fruit trees and shrubs 170g per plant - Mix with existing soil in planting hole, prior to planting.
General garden use 7in1 Fert Pellets can be safely used for all new plantings or as a nutrient boost to existing gardens at the rate of 170g per m2. Reapply every 5-6 weeks to keep nutrient levels topped up.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
To improve soil structure and soil health, incorporate Daltons 7in1 Boosted Compost or Daltons Garden Mix into existing soil or planting hole. If using 7n1 Fert Pellets with one of these products ½ application rates. After planting, mulch with 7in1 Mulch & Feed for improved growth.