7in1 Fert Pellets - Citrus & Fruit Formula
A complete supply of essential nutrients. Great for all citrus and fruit varieties! 7in1 Fert Pellets are an all in one, easy to use, pelletised source of essential plant nutrients. These high analysis pellets have been formulated by our horticultural experts for all vegetable growing. Using specialised manufacturing techniques 7 ingredients have been combined into one unique pellet that outperforms all existing single source pellets.
To further lengthen the supply of these 7 nutrients we have incorporated natural Zeolite, nature’s nutrient sponge, to absorb and store excess nutrients and reduce leaching. Plant roots then extract these nutrients from the Zeolite as required, allowing for a more efficient uptake resulting in increased crop yield.
- Provides all nutrients fruit trees require in one easy spread application.
- Increases organic matter and improves soil water and nutrient retention.
- Combines different organic nutrient sources fortified with added NPK for longer lasting supply to better match plant growing requirements.
- Stimulates and promotes naturally occurring soil organisms including earthworms, trichoderma and other beneficial fungi.
- Enhanced nitrogen and magnesium levels for healthy dark green foliage.
- Natural supply of organic potassium for sweet juicy fruit.
- Safe and easy to use in all garden applications.
7in1 Fert Pellets contain:
- Horse Manure
- Seaweed Extracts
- Mineral Gypsum
- Organic Matter
- Dolomite Lime
- Chicken Manure
- Sheep Manure
- 7in1 Fert Pellets - Citrus & Fruit Formula 5kg
One adult handful is approximately 75-85grams. 1 Metric cup = 180gms.
7in1 Fert Pellets can be used for all new plantings or to sidedress all existing orchards. 7in1 Fert Pellets can also be used to boost nutrient levels for citrus grown in containers.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
To improve soil structure and soil health, incorporate Daltons 7in1 Boosted Fruit Tree Planting Mix or Daltons Garden Mix into existing soil or planting hole. Mulch with Daltons Mulch & Grow to suppress weeds and retain moisture. If using 7in1 Fert Pellets with one of these products ½ application rates.