Daltons BioGro Certified Compost
Where BioGro certification is required or 100% organic products are preferred. For the revitalising of existing gardens, construction of new gardens, filling of planter boxes and creating raised garden beds. Also ideal for planting new trees and shrubs. Excellent for roses.
Daltons BioGro Certified Organic Compost is blended from composted organic materials. Daltons BioGro Certified Organic Compost is perfect for all gardens where bigger, better and healthier organic plants are a must.
A blend of BioGro certified composted bark fines and chicken manure. The added BioGro certified Gypsum provides extra calcium and improves drainage. Great to use as a soil revitaliser and to assist with water holding in lighter soils and drainage in heavier soils. All inputs meet BioGro certification standards and are mixed together under strict BioGro guidelines.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves water holding and adds humus in lighter soils
- Promotes worm activity
- Improves drainage in heavier soils
- Adds organic matter and nutrients to the soil
- Boosts microbial activity
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains New Zealand Pine Bark Fines and Fibre
- BioGro New Zealand Certified (Number: 3589)
- Soil food web analysis available on request
- Certified Organic
- Subjected to Daltons Quality Assurance programme
- Improves Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil.
|Total Carbon||37%||Phosphorus (P)||5070||mg/kg|
|Total Nitrogen||1.2%||Potassium (K)||4520||mg/kg|
Analysis results from RJ Hill Laboratories Ltd, Hamilton. (Based on average test results.)
|Product||m3||Application Depth mm||Total Area Covered m2||
|BioGro Compost||20||100||200||0.75 - 0.95*|
|BioGro Compost||40||100||400||0.75 - 0.95*|
|BioGro Compost||20||12 - 15m3 (8 - 10.5 tonnes)||14|
*Note: Weight may vary depending on moisture content.
How much do I need?
You'll need to know:
- - length of your garden box or area
- - width of your garden box or area
- - how deep you're going with the product
- - which product and bag size you want to use
All composts, garden mixes & lawn soils will settle when spread and watered so we recommend allowing for around 5-10% compaction when ordering
Conversion of 6 x 4ft trailer load to cubic metres:
|1 x trailer load||= 0.7 cubic metres|
|1 1/2 x trailer loads||= 1 cubic metre|
|3 x trailer loads||= 2 cubic metres|
|4 1/2 x trailer loads||= 3 cubic metres|
|Recommended order volume:|